This mussel recipe is a simple yet tasty treat, ideal for bbq's and other social events.
- Steam Mussels until just opened, do not cook fully
- Shell Mussels and relay back into half shells
- Using Canola Spray Oil, lightly spray surface of mussels, and spread half teaspoon of Sweet Chi Chilli Sauce covering the top of the Mussel
- Lightly Sprinkle Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and Parsley Flakes over the top.
- Another Favourite: Instead of Sweet Chilli Sauce, use Wattie’s Smoked Hickory Sauce
Preheat your Bradley to 120C – 250F
Using Alder flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 1-1 half hours, checking to make certain you do not overcook.