The Alijos™ fighting belt is designed for use with 20-lb. to 50-lb. lines and is the perfect “day belt” for stand-up tussles with sailfish, Mahi mahi, kingfish, small tuna, yellow tail and other smaller to medium-sized game fish. Stamped from pure marine grade gold anodized aluminium with a super-comfortable over-moulded, closed cell polyurethane pad, the Alijos™ accommodates the same “Quick Clip” nylon straps as the larger AFTCO fighting belts. The stainless steel gimbal cross pin is removable, but unique is the thermal-formed nylon liner inside the aluminium gimbal pocket that helps resist scarring. The Alijos™ is lightweight and easy to wear, yet offers the same heavy-duty features of the larger AFTCO fighting belts.
- Super thick, closed-cell EVA foam back pad is moulded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort, and to help keep belt positioned properly across thighs for maximum fish-fighting leverage.
- Moulded from super-strong, glass-filled nylon, the gimbal pocket is contoured to quickly guide rod butts to an optimum fish-fighting position.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically (or removed) by loosening backside nuts (with attached Allen wrench) and removing entire gimbal pocket to adjust pin orientation from behind pocket cup.
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight stamped aluminium front plate is deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance. The AFTCO logo is permanently laser etched into the anodized aluminium.
- Unique, super tough “Quick Clips” easily fit over fighting belt posts, and with a pull (to lock) or push (to release), quickly “snap” belt straps into or out of place.
Tackle Weight: 20 - 50lb