Veritas™ rods provide extreme lightweight design and focus on the balance and compression strength anglers must have. The first time you hold the Veritas in your hand, you will be shocked how light it feels. Its balanced, lightweight design incorporates NanoTechnology™ into the rod construction for added strength.
Nano Technology provides 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Now you can count on your rod to stay intact when that all important fish is on the line.
The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibres used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibres more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
- 30 Ton graphite construction with NanoTechnology for Decreased Weight and Increased Compression Strength
- Graphite reels seat with reinforced stainless hoods
- High density EVA handles are more durable and comfortable
- Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts create a lightweight, balanced rod design, these guides have been upgraded to a more heavy duty guide than the first series of rods.
- 3 piece rod for easy of transportation
- Light weight, strong and easy to cast, the veritas surf rods are exceptional value for money
- Rubber butt cap.
Model: Veritas 2.0 VRS443SMGBCH
Length: 14'3", 4.4m
Construction: 3 Piece
Recommended Line weight: 8-15KG
Recommended Cast Weight: up to 200gm
Rod Action: Surf casting
Reel Style: Spin, 6000 + Size
Fishing Style: Surf Casting