This power play has been designed for the serious surf caster who aspires to cast further and consistently put bait out into the top fish feeding areas.
The 222FXL blank is rolled on the same mandrel as the contest winning Distance 222 model, but with a softer more sensitive tip section to feel the bites and greatly improve hook set. The combination of a Twill Weave Power Butt and new technology carbon tip give these rods huge reserves of power and strength while the slimline profile means that the all important balance, blank loading and power transmission needed to achieve a long cast are inbuilt into the rod. The rod incorporates the latest ALPS GSXNG stainless, deep pressed, gold zirconia guides, for long life and castability.
The medium to fast action Powerplay 222FXL, has a cast rating of 115 -170 gram, and will give the average angler an unfair advantage - try one today and prove it to yourself!
- Alps GSXNG Zirconia Guides, For durability and castabilty
- Graphite G-28 Reel seat with stainless steel reinforcing
- Woven Bonded Foam fore grip and Rear Grip
- Carbon Tip Section
- Twill Weave Power Butt section
- Slim line Profile excellent for repetitive casting
- Hand crafted and designed in New Zealand
** Kilwell Lifetime Warranty **
Recommended cast weight: 115 to 170g
Guides: 5 + 1 Tip
Colour: Black Twill
Fishing Style: Surf Cast, Spin reel