For fighting big game fish stand-up style, the AFTCO MaxForce is the ultimate in harness design. The combination of lumbar and sit-in pads distributes the load below the hips, allowing the lower body to exert maximum pulling leverage with superb comfort under heavy drag loads. Featured is super-comfort moulded, closed-cell EVA foam padding, with a tough, waterproof lycra® polyester cover. The liner is made from synthetic terry cloth, which not only wicks moisture, but has enough “tooth” to keep the harness from slipping around and chafing. Attached to the inside liner is a name and ID tag. Included is a mesh bag with grommets for rinsing the harness with fresh water and for easy storage. Otherwise, the AFTCO Maxforce Harness is completely synthetic and machine washable.
- Moulded, double-riveted and box-stitched safety/grab handle with AFTCO logo.
- Comfort moulded, closed-cell EVA foam padding, with a tough, waterproof Lycra® polyester cover.
- Included are both stainless steel “quick-release” hooks. plus optional spring-loaded, stainless carabiner clips for securing harness to reel lugs.
- Double box-stitched, ultra heavy duty nylon web straps, and top quality, corrosion proof “quick-release” nylon buckles.
- Stainless D-rings for drop straps are double-sewn and cross-stitched into harness.
- Self-adjusting reel attachment straps prevent harness from riding up, and provide the best pulling angle for maximum leverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.