Composite Developments Nano Fast Jig 5'3" 100-250g Spin Jig Rod is a fantastic jig rod designed in New Zealand by Composite Developments the Nano Fast Jigging rods have created a stunning finesse fishing rod, the rod blank has been constructed using "Slimmatsingraph" slim matrix resin graphite from Japan. This material creates the most amazing strengths in fishing rods in the Composite Developments range to date. Not to be out done on the quality of the blank, Composite developments have added Alps guides to ensure quality components result in best performance.
- Alps Line Guides with Zirconian Inserts
- New super light weight Guides
- Constructed from ALPS exclusive S-6 (SS316) marine grade stainless steel. They are lighter,stronger and more durable.
- Slimmatsingraph 1 Piece Hi modulus graphite slim matrix blank
- Webo DPS Pipe Style Graphite reel seat with brushed stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- Performance tuned rear split grip designed for comfort and all day angling
- Rubber Gimbal Knock butt cap
- Every rod is load tested for quality control before it leaves the factory
** 5 Year Guarantee **
Length: 5'3" , 1.60m
Rod Action: Medium Light
Recommended Jig Range: 100-250g
Construction: 1 Piece Hi Modulus Graphite Slim Matrix Blank
Recommended Line weight: 15-24kg
Guides: 5 + Tip
Fishing Style: Speed jigging, Live baiting
Reel Style: Spin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.