Daiwa BG 6500 & Saltist SJ 8'0" PE8 150-300g Popper Combo is an entry level combo ideal for targeting kingfish or GT on Poppers, The BG reels feature quality gearing, in a full metal body, it is well paired with the Saltist popper rod, this rod feature simular actions to more the expensive daiwa rods but with basic grips, guides and reel seat to make them very affordable.
Daiwa BG 6500 Spin Reel
- Aluminium body, BG’s aluminium body and side plate forms a reel body that is precision machined, and highly corrosion resistant, making it the ultimate body for the offshore environment. Rigid, strong and highly durable the unyielding body allows for seamless gear function and prevents twisting when the reel is under load and results in greater cranking force.
- Digigear II, Reaping the full protection and strength benefits of the new body is technologically advanced Digigear system. A highly evolved drive system, Digigear features a high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- ABS II
- Twisterbuster II
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Bearings: 6BB + 1BB
Max Drag: 15kg
PE/m: 5/500, 6/400
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 8'0 PE8 150-300g Popper Rod
- Composite Blanks: By using a graphite/fibreglass construction with uni-directional wrapping, we have created a process enhancing the design to create a blank that is incredibly resilient, and has immense backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish.
- Titanium Oxide Guides: Quality guides suitable for braided and nylon fishing lines.
- Graphite Reel Seats with stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- EVA grips
- Rubber Gimbal knock.
Model: SJ 802XH-AO
Power: Extra Heavy
Length: 8'0: 244cm
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Cast Weight: 150-300g
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: PE8, 80lb, 37kg
Suited Reels: Daiwa Saltist, Saltist Nero, BG
Fishing Style: Popper or Rock fishing
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.