Looking for a combo for targeting Gt in the islands then the Daiwa BG 6500 & Saltist X 8'0" PE8 150 -300g Popper Combo the Daiwa BG is an affordable reel packed with features including a full metal body, good gearing and decent drag. It is well paired with the Saltist X rods, these rods feature quality Fuji components, and excellent blank actions.
Daiwa BG 6500 Spin Reel
- Aluminium body, BG’s aluminium body and side plate forms a reel body that is precision machined, and highly corrosion resistant, making it the ultimate body for the offshore environment. Rigid, strong and highly durable the unyielding body allows for seamless gear function and prevents twisting when the reel is under load and results in greater cranking force.
- Digigear II, Reaping the full protection and strength benefits of the new body is technologically advanced Digigear system. A highly evolved drive system, Digigear features a high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- ABS II
- Twisterbuster II
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Bearings: 6BB + 1BB
Max Drag: 15kg
PE/m: 5/500, 6/400
Daiwa Saltist X 8'0" PE8 150-300g 2 Piece Popper Rod
- Braiding X: Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- Fazlite is an all new ring material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji's premier K-Series guides at an attractive price that will make any rod project "K-worthy". Hardness, thermal conductivity and bending strength place it perfectly between Alconite and Concept "O" making it a perfect choice for economical K-Series builds. The Fazlite ring has a beautiful deep blue color and is braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk. You'll find this amazing new material across the K-series and in the new "CC" Corrosion Control frames.
- Fuji Reel Seats provide style comfort and unmatched fusion between rod and reel, while super tough and comfortable EVA grips provide unrivalled sensitivity, strength and comfort, and blend seamlessly with Daiwa design brilliance to make the Saltist Bluewater series advanced in design, performance and value.
Line Weight: PE8
Cast Weight: 150g-300g
Construction: 2 Piece
Guides: 6 + Tip
Fishing Style: Poppers
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.