The Daiwa Caldia 3000 Spin Reel is an elegant yet practical light spin reel, it is packed with features that you would expect from a classy light spin reel.
One of the first reels to integrate Mag Seal, Caldia continues its trend setting ways and is now lighter, stronger, and more feature-packed than ever before. Smoother, stronger and more advanced the new Caldia delivers on all levels. One of the hardest and most wear prone areas on a spin reel, the line roller bearing, receives plenty of attention in the new Caldia, and has been upgraded with improved bearings and greater structural strength. Smoother line roller rotation, increased strength and reduced line twist all feature in the new Caldia.
Restyled, revamped and more feature-packed than ever before the new Caldia is on track to remain one of anglers’ favourite mid range spin reels.
- Real Four - Daiwa’s Real Four is where it all begins when it comes to what’s inside, with Real Engine, Real Control, Real Endurance and Real Custom delivering the new Caldia the pedigree and technology that have made Daiwa Real Four reels legendary.
- Digigear II - The new and improved Caldia features Daiwa’s revolutionary Digigear II technology, an advancement in gear design and construction that features a high-precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from super strong, corrosion resistant alloy, it allows for lighter and stronger gears and flawless gear meshing and operation.
- Mag Sealed - Ultimate protection is provided via Daiwa’s ground breaking Mag Seal. A revolutionary new system that changed reel design forever when it was introduced in 2010, Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion, and eliminates oil spray associated with traditional non-magnetized seals. Closing the door on reel destroying elements Magseal delivers unprecedented protection and improves the performance and extends the life of reels.
- Engine plate
- Air Rotor - A new reel needs a new rotor and the new Caldia receives one courtesy of a reshaped and lightened Air Rotor. Lighter stronger and more balanced than the Air Rotor of the old Calida, the new Air Rotor , precision engineered arch that provides exceptional line roller support and disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing. The design is further enhanced with a hollowed out construction reducing weight, while increasing reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ABS II - Air Ball and Twist Buster II technologies combine for ultimate spool performance and line control, with Twist Buster II and Tough Air Bail working seamlessly together to manage and feed line unencumbered and untangled onto the spooled, while ABS II facilitates trouble free line control and increased casting distance and performance.
- Twisterbuster II - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Airbail - DAIWA's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximium rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
- Waterproof UTD - Ultimate Tournament Drag - The new Caldia reaps the benefits and technology of Daiwa’s flagship hi-end light tackle spin reel, Exist, and now features the same Ultimate Tournament Drag- UTD that helped make it famous. Refined to handle finesse and ultra light line pursuits, yet equally capable of taming hard pulling aggressive quarry the drag on the new Caldia is up to any task, big or small.
- Real Stopper - Real Stopper technology takes the Caldia’s Instant Anti Reverse to another level, and eliminates rearward back play handle movement to zero for increased sensitivity, solid hook setting and perfect line control.
- Infinite anti reverse
- CRBB - Protection and performance is further enhanced with the new Caldia now featuring CRBB ball bearings. Unlike standard bearings CRBB bearings are shielded for extra protection to seal out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives for extended bearing life. Improved protection and a longer lasting life, just another improvement in the new Caldia.
- Silent Oscillation - Silent Oscillation further enhances the reel’s whisper quiet and silky smooth operation, and delivers increased gear durability and function, while Daiwa’s Engine Plate technology on each side of the main body provides direct pressure to the bearings and gears to enable the perfect meshing of gears.
Model: Caldia 3000B
Gear Ratio: 4.7:1 (79cm)
Retrieve per handle turn: 79cm, 31.4in
Weight: 265g, 9.3oz
Max Drag: 7kg, 15.4lb
- lbs/yds: 8/240, 10/200, 12/170
- mm/m: 0.28/220, 0.30/185, 0.32/155
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.