The Daiwa Freams LT4000D - C Reel is a new generation of Daiwa freams reels, they are lighter due to LT Concept components, they feature Tough Digi gear gearing, and Perfect line stopper. The combination of these features makes the freams reels perfect for soft baiting, and trout fishing. The light body makes casting less tiresome than more traditional full metal bodied reel, while the LT concept body provides a stronger more ridgid body than traditional graphite bodied reels.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
Line retrieve: 82cm, 32.5"
-lbs/yds: 10/360, 14/250, 20/160
-mm/m: 0.25/330, 0.30/230, 0.37/150
PE/m: 1.5/430, 2/300, 2.5/260
Max Drag: 12kg
Handle Side: Interchangable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.