The Daiwa Lexa 400 & Saltist 6'4 PE2-4 Slow Jig Combo is fantastic for targeting snapper but will also handle a fight with a kingfish on the sand. The reel is easy to use with plenty of smooth drag, a decent size handle and thumb bar drag activation. The rod is primarly designed for slow jigs but can also be used with flasher rigs or as a stray line rod.
Daiwa Lexa 400 Bait Cast Reel
- New mould design
- Swept Handle with weight reducing cutouts
- Aluminium frame and side plate (gear side)
- 7 Bearing System (4BB +1RB)
- Magforce® Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Extra line capacity for strong lines, powerful fish
- Counter balanced Power Handle on 300
- Hyper Speed Models
Model: Lexa 400HS-P
Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
Line Retrieve: 37.7" 95cm
Bearings: 4BB + 1RB
Weight: 15.3oz, 460g
Max Drag: 11kg
Line Capacity (lbs/yds):
- Mono: 17/245, 20/190
- Braid: 55/300, 80/200
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 6'4 PE 2-4 60-120g Slow Jig Rod
- Integrating many of Daiwa most advanced and strength focused technologies the Saltist legend starts with its carbon fibre composite blank, an advanced design and constructed blank that combines strength, power, and sensitivity to deliver unrivalled performance and stunning value.
- Light in the hand, powerful under load, and unforgiving in battle the Saltist blank looks as good as it performs, and performs as good as the famous name would suggest.
- The Saltist’s performance blank it equally matched by quality, performance driven components.
- Titanium oxide guides suitable for nylon or braided lines
- Graphite reel seats delivering strength, refinement, and the quality and reliability.
- Ultra tough EVA grips provide ultimate comfort and control in the hand
- Graphite weave butt section delivers maximum power to once again stand the Saltist rod series out from the crown when it comes to performance and power.
Line Weight: PE 2 - 4
Guides: 6 + tip
Cast Weight: 60 - 120g
Suited Reel Style: Overhead
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.