The Daiwa Saltist 3000 & Saltist Coastal 7'0" 10-28g 6-9kg Rod and reel combo features a light weight rod with a quailty fuji guides, and a well built reel, the combo is ideal for soft baiting and light lure fishing.
Daiwa Saltist 3000 Spin Reel
- Metal Body: Daiwa's metal body design reduces frame flex extending the life of the reel and increases durability.
- Magseal: Given the popularity of saltwater fishing, reducing water penetration is a major goal to minimize corrosion, promote longer life and better performance. Daiwa found a solution – Magseal, this system greatly reduces the penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft. Being magnetized this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust intrusion, eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy. Not content with Magsealing the rotor/anti-reverse system, Saltist also introduces fully contained Magsealed line roller system to attenuate water intrusion, maintain rotation smoothness and increase part longevity. Magseal has now reached the pinnacle of evolution.
- Digigear II: Daiwa's original digital design technology "Digi Gear" evolves further. In order to realize the ideal tooth surface derived by digital analysis, we adopted super high precision machine cutting technology and realized tooth surface accuracy several times or more than forged gear. Durability is improved by applying special lapping processing to the drive gear and taking the optimal balance between the pinion gear and the drive gear.
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger and more balanced and sensitive than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ , precision engineered arch that provides exceptional line roller support and disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing.
- Air Bail: The smooth bale shape of Daiwa's Airbail dramatically reduces the chance of the line no returning to the bail roller. Furthermore, by developing a hollow bail wire, the wire had a significant increase in strength for the same weight.
- ABS II: A spool structure in which the line is released without trouble, and the flight distance extends. By making the winding surface reverse tapered with a large diameter, the line ahead of the spool is hard to be pushed out, line troubles such as backlash are drastically reduced. Large caliber spool also contributes to improve winding speed and drag performance. ABS II reviews the shape of the spool ring and reduces resistance during casting. More far-throw performance is increasing.
- Twistbuster II: Is a unique design only available on Daiwa reels, The special tapered line roller reduces twist by laying the line in the same place on the spool time after time. This consistency reduces wind knots.
- ATD: Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish. Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Model: Saltist 3000
Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
Retrieve: 95cm, 37.4in
Ball Bearings: 8
Weight: 305g, 10.8oz
Max Drag: 7kg, 15.4lb
- lbs/yds: 8/240, 10/185, 12/155
- mm/m: 0.28/220, 0.30/185, 0.32/155
- lbs/m: 15/260, 20/220,
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa Saltist Coastal 7'0" 6-9kg Spin Rod
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology: In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibres DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fibre) rods are made of a carbon fibre compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- 3DX® 3D Cross Carbon Fibre: In contrast to conventional carbon fibres, where the fabric structure always is 2-dimensional oriented, DAIWA has developed a 3-dimensional carbon fibre material.The interwoven 3DX carbon fibres are integrated into the blank during manufacturing. This "skeleton" enhances the compression, improves the flexural strength and makes the blank faster.Thanks to the new 3DX carbon fibre material, the blank compression is considerably improved. The rod features always the same power transmission – regardless the direction of movement. Additionally the rod features obviously reduced torque – more precise casts are the consequence.
- Fuji Tangle Free K Series Guides with alconite guides, suitable for braided and nylon lines
- Fuji DPS reel seats With colour coded black stainless seat reinforcing hoods
- Fuji Hook Keeper
- Super Tough EVA front and rear grips
Power: Medium Heavy
Length: 213cm, 7"
Construction: 1 piece
Cast Weight: 10-28gm
Recommended Line Class: 6-9 kg
Suited Reel: Spin 2500 - 4000 Size
Fishing Style: Soft Baiting, Light lures
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.