The Daiwa Saltist Coastal 6'0 PE1-3 180g Slow Jig Rod is a supremely light weight rod, ideal for fishing inchiku, and kabura jigs. It features Daiwa's premium 3DX blanks, fuji guides and reel seat. This rod is a pleasure to fish with, it has plenty of power on an ultra light weight blank.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology: In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibers DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fibre) rods are made of a carbon fibre compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- 3DX® 3D Cross Carbon Fibre: In contrast to conventional carbon fibres, where the fabric structure always is 2-dimensional oriented, DAIWA has developed a 3-dimensional carbon fibre material.The interwoven 3DX carbon fibres are integrated into the blank during manufacturing. This "skeleton" enhances the compression, improves the flexural strength and makes the blank faster.Thanks to the new 3DX carbon fibre material, the blank compression is considerably improved. The rod features always the same power transmission – regardless the direction of movement. Additionally the rod features obviously reduced torque – more precise casts are the consequence.
- Fuji Tangle Free K Series Guides with alconite guides, suitable for braided and nylon lines
- Super Tough EVA front and rear split grips
- Fuji reel seats
Power: Medium Heavy
Length: 183cm, 6'0"
Construction: 1 piece
Max Jig Weight: 180gm
Recommended Line Class: PE 1 - 3
Suited Reel: Spin
Fishing Style: Jigging
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.