The Daiwa Saltist Coastal 7'0" 6-9kg Spin Rod is a fantastic light weight rod, it features high quality Fuji guides and reel seat on an ultra light weight blank. The rod is a dream to fish with, it's ultra light construction makes a days fishing effortless.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology: In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibres DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fibre) rods are made of a carbon fibre compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- 3DX® 3D Cross Carbon Fibre: In contrast to conventional carbon fibres, where the fabric structure always is 2-dimensional oriented, DAIWA has developed a 3-dimensional carbon fibre material.The interwoven 3DX carbon fibres are integrated into the blank during manufacturing. This "skeleton" enhances the compression, improves the flexural strength and makes the blank faster.Thanks to the new 3DX carbon fibre material, the blank compression is considerably improved. The rod features always the same power transmission – regardless the direction of movement. Additionally the rod features obviously reduced torque – more precise casts are the consequence.
- Fuji Tangle Free K Series Guides with alconite guides, suitable for braided and nylon lines
- Fuji DPS reel seats With colour coded black stainless seat reinforcing hoods
- Fuji Hook Keeper
- Super Tough EVA front and rear grips
Power: Medium Heavy
Length: 213cm, 7"
Construction: 1 piece
Cast Weight: 10-28gm
Recommended Line Class: 6-9 kg
Suited Reel: Spin 2500 - 4000 Size
Fishing Style: Soft Baiting, Light lures
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.