The Daiwa Saltist Hyper 9'6 PE 6 60-150g Shoregame Rod has been designed for land based fishing, it offers athe ability to cast distance through its long 9'6" blank, it is capable of bieng fished with stick baits or dead baits. It has a great tip action ideal for working stick baits in the 60 - 150g range. Harsh, brutal, and unforgiving, there’s few styles of angling more testing of angler and tackle than land based fishing. Unrelenting on gear and capable of pushing angler and tackle to their limits, only the most prepared anglers survive and only the best, most rigorously designed and constructed tackle prevails. Few names are more synonymous with this required strength and power than Saltist. The epitome of offshore excellence the new Saltist Hyper range of rods delivers on all fronts, offering cutting edge design, advanced technologies and unwavering strength and poise. Replacing the incredibly popular Monster Mesh range the new Saltist Hyper series takes the diversity and robustness of this successful range and blends it with advanced designs, technology and increased models.
- Blank Construction - Utilising HVF carbon, Daiwa’s low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density carbon the result is a range that is stripped of unwanted weight, yet loaded with all the power that you need. More muscle and less fat is the name of the game in the new Saltist Hyper range.Glatech construction features in many of the models in the range and incorporates uni-directional fibreglass sandwiched between 90 degree inner and outer layers graphite. The result is an incredibly resilient blank, with backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish. Daiwa’s legendary Bias Wrap construction also plays a major role in the series with the cross directional blank wrapping method eliminating unwanted rod twist and distortion when under load. The process creates a blank with less weight and more strength.
- Reel Seat - Rock solid Fuji reel seats create an immovable fusion between rod and reel, with a locking ring on the seat anchoring the two together eliminating any chance of reel movement or slippage.
- Guides - Fuji will guide you and your new Saltist onto fish with their O Concept guides, a new deep-pressed frame technology, offering 360-degree protection from bumps, hits and dings. The O Concept also reduces guide draw, twist and bend and weight, resulting in a more responsive rod. Chrome in colour and contrasting strikingly with black guide bindings, they complete the classic blue, black and white stylings and ensure that the Saltist Hyper look as good as they fish.
- Grips - Long hard days offshore call for a comfortable rod and in the hand is where the ultimate test of comfort is made, and the ultra tough EVA grips on the new Saltist are as comfortable and rugged as they come.Smooth, ergonomically friendly, classic black EVA grips put the power in your hands to battle the toughest fish, while offer you the comfort to use all day long.
- Construction - 2 Piece in Sectioning mid blank
Action: Extra Heavy
Length: 9'6", 290cm
Line Weight: PE 6
Guides: 7 + tip
Suited Reels: Spin
Cast Weight: 60 - 150g
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.