The Daiwa Saltist Nero 5000 & Saltist Bluewater SJ 7'9 30-100g Stick Bait Combo is a great value combo, the Saltist nero reels have a mag sealed main bearing, air bail bail wire system, great gearing and a full metal body, perfect for the riggors of chasing kingfish. The Saltist SJ rods are an affordable entry level rod with great blank actions and basic components which allow the rod to perfrom without a huge price tag.
Daiwa Saltist Nero 5000 Spin Reel
- Magsealed: Given the popularity of saltwater fishing, reducing water penetration is a major goal to minimize corrosion, promote longer life and better performance. Daiwa found a solution – Magseal, this system greatly reduces the penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft. Being magnetized this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust intrusion, eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy.
- All Metal Body: A strong gear should be protected. We guarantee this with bodies made of aluminium, magnesium etc.
- DigiGear II: Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embedded in our HardBodyZ aluminium body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- TwistBuster II: Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Antibacklash System(ABS/ABS II): The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
- Titanium nitride line roller
- Air Rotor: Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.Under the same strain, a conventional rotor is much more distorted than a Air Rotor, since here the strain is scattered over the whole rotor and not not concentrated to one point.
- Full time dual stopper infinite anti reverse
- Machined Aluminium Handle
- Air Bail: DAIWA's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
Model: Nero 5000
Gear Ratio: 5.7:1
Ball Bearings: 8 + 1 AR
Max Drag: 10kg
- Nylon mm/m: 0.35/460, 0.40/350, 0.45/260
- Braid 40lb/m: 40/440, 50/330, 65/280
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 7'9 PE 5 30-100g Stick Bait Rod
- Composite Blanks: By using a graphite/fibreglass construction with uni-directional wrapping, we have created a process enhancing the design to create a blank that is incredibly resilient, and has immense backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish.
- Titanium Oxide Guides: Quality guides suitable for braided and nylon fishing lines.
- Graphite Reel Seats with stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- EVA grips
- Rubber Gimbal knock.
Model: SJ 792H-AO
Length: 7'9" 236cm
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Cast Weight: 30-100g
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: PE5, 50lb, 24kg
Suited Reels: Daiwa BG, Saltist, Saltist Nero
Fishing Style: Stick bait, rock fishing
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.