The Daiwa Saltist SD 40H & Saltist Hyper 5'3" PE6-8 300g Jig Combo is a great kingi combo, it can be used for jigging or live baiting, the reel has a decent amount of drag at 10kg and the rod features quality fuji components on a blank with a fantastic jigging action.
Daiwa Saltist SD 40H Reel
- Machined aluminium frame : Continuing on from the famed Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag, the new Saltist Star Drag is based on the same bulletproof body but die-cast instead of forged.
- Anodized frame for maximum corrosion resistance: Constructed of aluminium and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, the new Saltist Star Drag is designed to handle whatever treatment the corrosive marine environment has to throw at it.
- Digigear: The Saltist Star Drag’s internals are equally made to last and perform thanks to Daiwa’s famous Digigear gear technology. Digigear features a digitized, high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from a new-age alloy, Digigear is ultra strong, corrosion resistant, and lighter than any gear that Daiwa have developed before. This reduction in weight allows larger gears to be used, in-turn achieving greater gear and reel durability and providing superior gear performance, strength and precision.
- Centrifugal braking system
- Ultra smooth freespool
- Large neoprene handle knob
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 4 + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 100cm
- PE6/300, PE5/400
Max Drag: 10kg
Daiwa Saltist Hyper 5'3 PE 6-8 300g Overhead Jig Rod
- Blank Construction - Utilising HVF carbon, Daiwa’s low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density carbon the result is a range that is stripped of unwanted weight, yet loaded with all the power that you need. More muscle and less fat is the name of the game in the new Saltist Hyper range.Glatech construction features in many of the models in the range and incorporates uni-directional fibreglass sandwiched between 90 degree inner and outer layers graphite. The result is an incredibly resilient blank, with backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish. Daiwa’s legendary Bias Wrap construction also plays a major role in the series with the cross directional blank wrapping method eliminating unwanted rod twist and distortion when under load. The process creates a blank with less weight and more strength.
Reel Seat - Rock solid Fuji reel seats create an immovable fusion between rod and reel, with a locking ring on the seat anchoring the two together eliminating any chance of reel movement or slippage.
- Guides - Fuji will guide you and your new Saltist onto fish with their O Concept guides, a new deep-pressed frame technology, offering 360-degree protection from bumps, hits and dings. The O Concept also reduces guide draw, twist and bend and weight, resulting in a more responsive rod. Chrome in colour and contrasting strikingly with black guide bindings, they complete the classic blue, black and white stylings and ensure that the Saltist Hyper look as good as they fish.
- Grips - Long hard days offshore call for a comfortable rod and in the hand is where the ultimate test of comfort is made, and the ultra tough EVA grips on the new Saltist are as comfortable and rugged as they come.Smooth, ergonomically friendly, classic black EVA grips put the power in your hands to battle the toughest fish, while offer you the comfort to use all day long.
Action: Extra heavy
Length: 5'3", 161cm
Line Weight: PE 6 - 8
Guides: 7 + tip
Suited Reels: Overhead
Cast Weight: 300g
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
North Island - $0.00
South Island - $9.90
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick up from 7 Somerset Street, Frankton, Hamilton
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.