The Jig Star Twisted Sista combines new technology with tried and true rod design. The rods features a spiral wrap configuration that correctly loads the blank distributes load evenly on the guides. This is a truly enjoyable rod to fish with. The Twisted Sista rod is an innovative "ACID" or 'SPIRAL" design which draws on the inherent advantages of both OVERHEAD and SPIN rods. This design alleviates damaging blank twist associated with overhead rods and allows the blank to develop its maximum power potential and design characteristics. These rods have remarkable power and resiliance as a result of its carefully tapered NANO blank with a perfect acid guide flow. Bend the Twisted Sista to its' max and all will become evident.
- Acid wrap guide configuration. allows correct loading of the blank spine
- Fuji SiC K series tangle free guides with gunmetal grey finish
- Fuji Hi rise reverse stripper guide reduces chances of braid cutting into the fore grip
- Ergonomic Eva fore grip
- Puji PSS 20 graphite palm reel seat
- Eva Split rear grip
- alloy Gimble Knock
- Remarkable power and resilience as a result of its carefully tapered Blanks
- 1 Piece light weight Nano Blank
Recommended jig range: 150-400g
Recommended Line Weight: PE 3-6
Construction: 1 Piece Blank
Guides: 8 + 1 Tip, Spiral Wrap Design
Fishing Style: Mechanical
Suited Reel: Overhead, Conventional boat or Free Spool
Colourways: Blank white, silver and natural carbon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.