The Okuma Cortez 5 & Nano Matrix 7'0" 8-10kg Combo is a great value snapper combo, the reel features smooth drag while the rod is light weight and responsive.
Okuma Cortez 5 CSa Reel
- Corrosion resistant graphite frame and side plates
- Machined aluminium, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Forged aluminium, anodized star
- Anodized aluminium swept handle reduces wobble while cranking
- 4BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- External magnetic cast control system
- Ergo grip handle knob
- Dual anti-reverse system (mechanical & roller bearing)
- XL Gearing: Drop down gear box with 6.2:1 gear ratio
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Recessed thumb bar for comfort
- Self lubricating gear system
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Bearings: 4BB + 1RB
Line retrieve: 38" , 96cm
- lbs/yds: 14/410, 18/305, 20/270
- mm/m: 0.35/370, 0.40/305, 0.45/200
Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
Max Drag: 6.8kg, 15lbs
Okuma Nano Matrix 7'0" 8-10kg Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Okuma Trigger grip Reel Seat with Stainless steel reinforcing hoods. Down locking front Grip and Trigger grip style painted rear seat.
- Alps Gold Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon. With Double foot reduction guides and micro guides to reduce weight and increase sensitivity.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat trimmer with Rubberised cork
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt/Gimbal Cap
Line Class: 8-10kg
Recommended Jig Size: 150g
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Construction: 1 Piece
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Line: Suitable for use with Braid or Mono
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.