The Okuma Tournament Concept 10'0" 8-15kg Rock Rod is a great rock rod, this rod is perfectly at home on the rocks stray lining for snapper. New from Okuma and in time for the 2017/18 season are the Tournament Concept series of rods. The Tournament Concept rods are built using Okuma’s patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology. These rods, designed for Kiwi anglers by the team at Composite Developments, are manufactured using a patented process with an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase strength and power in the tip section. This offers lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods. There is a rod in the range for almost every method and style of fishing, they are durable, powerful and can by fished by all anglers with confidence.
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips with Cross wrap shrink wrap grip.
- Rubber Butt Cap
- Painted White top half of the tip section for ease of visibility while night fishing
Length: 10'0", 320cm
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 8-15kg
Suited Reels: Avenger, Azores, Trio
Fishing Style: Rock Fishing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.