The Okuma Tournament Concept 14'0 3pc 8-15kg Surf Rod isa great value surf rod, it features Okuma's new UFR Blank, this is a robust blank that is light weight.
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front grip
- Rear with Cross wrap shrink wrap grip.
- Rubber Butt Cap
- Painted White top half of the tip section for ease of visibility while night fishing
Length: 14'0", 320cm
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 3 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 8-15kg
Suited Reels: Avenger, Azores, Trio
Fishing Style: Surf
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.