The Okuma Tournament Concept 6'6" PE1.5-4 100-200g Spin Rod makes an ideal charter fishing rod, or light jig rod. It's amazingly light weight blank has an incredible amount of fighting power. New from Okuma and in time for the 2017/18 season are the Tournament Concept series of rods. The Tournament Concept rods are built using Okuma’s patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology. These rods, designed for Kiwi anglers by the team at Composite Developments, are manufactured using a patented process with an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase strength and power in the tip section. This offers lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods. There is a rod in the range for almost every method and style of fishing, they are durable, powerful and can by fished by all anglers with confidence.
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Power: Medium Light
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: 100-200g
Construction: 1 Piece
Recommended Line Class: PE1.5 - 4, 15 - 40lb
Suited Reels: Avenger, Azores,
Fishing Style: Boat Fishing, Light Jigging
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.