Penn Slammer 3 10500 Spin Reel is back by popular demand, it takes on heavy-duty fishing challenges with a full-metal body, sideplate and rotor. From boat or shore, you can rely on this trusted favourite of charter captains all over the world. The 10500 Size is the largest in the Slammer III range, it has a huge capacity and 2 handle knob options.
- Full-metal body, sideplate and rotor
- Sealed Slammer drag system: Sealed Slammer® drag system now boasts proprietary Dura-Drag™ washers to eliminate hesitation even under extreme drag settings.
- Proprietary Dura-Drag washers eliminate hesitation
- IPX6-rated sealed body and spool: IPX6-rated sealed body and spool protects internal parts against heavy seas and salt spray.
- Smooth 6+1 stainless steel bearing system: The 6+1 stainless steel bearing system delivers smoothness to spare.
- The exacting tolerances of CNC Gear™ technology delivers durability, smoothness and precision by precisely cutting the drive, pinion and oscillation gears.
- Manual bail trip system to avoid the bail from accidentally closing while casting.
Bearings: 6 + 1
Gear Ratio: 4.2:1
Line retrieve: 43" 109cm
-lbs/yds: 30/435, 40/360, 50/255
-lbs/yds: 50/845, 65/780, 80/540
Max Drag: 60lb, 27.2kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.