Back by popular demand, the Penn Slammer III Spinning Reel takes on heavy-duty fishing challenges with a full-metal body, sideplate and rotor. From boat or shore, you can rely on this trusted favourite of charter captains all over the world.
- Full-metal body, sideplate and rotor
- Sealed Slammer drag system: Sealed Slammer® drag system now boasts proprietary Dura-Drag™ washers to eliminate hesitation even under extreme drag settings.
- Proprietary Dura-Drag washers eliminate hesitation
- IPX6-rated sealed body and spool: IPX6-rated sealed body and spool protects internal parts against heavy seas and salt spray.
- Smooth 6+1 stainless steel bearing system: The 6+1 stainless steel bearing system delivers smoothness to spare.
- The exacting tolerances of CNC Gear™ technology delivers durability, smoothness and precision by precisely cutting the drive, pinion and oscillation gears.
- Manual bail trip system to avoid the bail from accidentally closing while casting.
Bearings: 6 + 1
Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
Line retrieve: 42" 107cm
- lbs/yds: 12/390, 15/345, 20/205
- mm/m: 0.33/355, 0.36/315, 0.38/185
- lbs/yds: 30/485, 40/410, 50/355
Max Drag: 40lb, 18.1kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.