The first fin in the world made by combining three different materials, a process that Cressi perfected and patented with this fin, which guarantees unsurpassable performance. The Cressi Gara 2000 HF Fins are a great affordable fin ideal for beginner divers.
- Special, incredibly reactive polypropylene Blade, which is at the same time extremely light, and progressively charges up during the stride to take off like a spring at the exact moment the stride is inverted.
- Soft elastomer anatomically Foot wraps, blocking it with a comfortable bite, which guarantees perfect transmission of the leg-fin thrust.
- Solid copolymer hardens some critical zones of the foot, and is extended along the sides in two lateral stringers, which go halfway along the blade.
- The function of these stringers, assisted by special raised bands on the bottom of the blade, is to regulate and harmonise the bending, at the same time protecting it from shocks and abrasions.
- The fins are extraordinarily light compared to equivalent models of rubber footed fins and reduces the inertial masses to the minimum, to the full advantage of the effort-efficiency ratio.
- This fin is designed for deep skin-diving, although some Scuba professionals and instructors appreciate it a great deal.
Size: UK | EU
- 8/9 | 42/43
- 10-11 | 44/45
- 12-13 | 46/47
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.