Daiwa BG 2500 & Laguna X 7'0" 3-5kg Soft Bait Combo is a great light weight soft bait combo, the reel features smooth gearing in a full metal body, while the rod is both light weight and responsive.
Daiwa BG 2500 Spin Reel
- Aluminium body - BG’s aluminium body and side plate forms a reel body that is precision machined, and highly corrosion resistant, making it the ultimate body for the offshore environment. Rigid, strong and highly durable the unyielding body allows for seamless gear function and prevents twisting when the reel is under load and results in greater cranking force.
- Digigear II - Reaping the full protection and strength benefits of the new body is technologically advanced Digigear system. A highly evolved drive system, Digigear features a high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance.
- Air Rotor - For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- ABS II - The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
- Twisterbuster II - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- ATD - Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Braid Ready spool
- Solid screw in handle
Model: BG 2500
Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
Weight: 265g, 9.3oz
Max Drag: 6kg, 13.2lb
- lbs/yds: 6/210, 8/170, 10/140
- mm/m: 0.25/190, 0.28/155, 0.30/130
- lbs/m: 15/170, 20/ 150, 30/110
Daiwa Laguna X 7'0" 3-5kg Spin Rod
- Braiding X: Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
- Graphite Reel Seats: The customized graphite reel seats feature custom manufactured alloy componentry to compliment this practical reel seat. For ultimate comfort and sensitivity Laguna X uses high quality EVA grips.
- EVA Grips
- Aluminium Oxide guides: Complimenting this great design is high quality stainless aluminium oxide guides that deliver superb tangle free casting performance and dissipate heat efficiently eliminating line wear.
Construction: 2 piece
Cast Weight: 4-12gm
Line Rating: 3-5kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.