The Daiwa BG 5000 & Salist SJ 9'6" PE2-5 Shore Combo is perefct for stick baiting, bait fishing or live baiting from shore, it has a decent length to aid with casting and the cast range on the rod is perfect for the majority of the stick baits on the New Zealand market.
Daiwa BG 5000 Spin Reel
- Aluminium body, BG’s aluminium body and side plate forms a reel body that is precision machined, and highly corrosion resistant, making it the ultimate body for the offshore environment. Rigid, strong and highly durable the unyielding body allows for seamless gear function and prevents twisting when the reel is under load and results in greater cranking force.
- Digigear II, Reaping the full protection and strength benefits of the new body is technologically advanced Digigear system. A highly evolved drive system, Digigear features a high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- ABS II
- Twisterbuster II
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Gear Ratio: 5.7:1
Bearings: 6BB + 1BB
Weight: 640g, 22.6oz
Max Drag: 10kg, 22.0lb
PE/m: 4/400, 5/300
mm/m: 0.35/460, 0.40/350m, 0.45/260
lb/yds: 14/500, 17/380, 20/280
lbs/yds: 40/480, 50/360, 65/260
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 9'6" PE2-5 50-120g 2pc Shoregame Rod
- Integrating many of Daiwa most advanced and strength focused technologies the Saltist legend starts with its carbon fibre composite blank, an advanced design and constructed blank that combines strength, power, and sensitivity to deliver unrivalled performance and stunning value.
- Light in the hand, powerful under load, and unforgiving in battle the Saltist blank looks as good as it performs, and performs as good as the famous name would suggest.
- The Saltist’s performance blank it equally matched by quality, performance driven components.
- TItanium oxide Guides
- Graphite reel seats delivering strength, refinement, and the quality and reliability.
- Ultra tough EVA grips provide ultimate comfort and control in the hand
- Graphite weave butt section delivers maximum power to once again stand the Saltist rod series out from the crown when it comes to performance and power.
Length: 9'6", 2.90m
Line Weight: PE 2 - 5
Cast Weight: 50 - 120g
Construction: 2 Piece
Guides: 8 + tip
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.