Ideal for chasing kingfish with stick baits or snapper on big baits from the rocks the Daiwa BG 5000 & Saltist ST 9'6" PE 2-4 rod make a great Land Based Combo.
Daiwa BG 5000 Spin Reel
- Aluminium body, BG’s aluminium body and side plate forms a reel body that is precision machined, and highly corrosion resistant, making it the ultimate body for the offshore environment. Rigid, strong and highly durable the unyielding body allows for seamless gear function and prevents twisting when the reel is under load and results in greater cranking force.
- Digigear II, Reaping the full protection and strength benefits of the new body is technologically advanced Digigear system. A highly evolved drive system, Digigear features a high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- ABS II
- Twisterbuster II
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
Gear Ratio: 5.7:1
Bearings: 6BB + 1BB
Weight: 640g, 22.6oz
Max Drag: 10kg, 22.0lb
PE/m: 4/400, 5/300
mm/m: 0.35/460, 0.40/350m, 0.45/260
lb/yds: 14/500, 17/380, 20/280
lbs/yds: 40/480, 50/360, 65/260
Daiwa Saltist ST 9'6" PE2-4 2pc Rod
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- Ultra tough EVA foam grips
- Fuji hardloy guides
- Fuji heavy duty graphite reel seat
- Hook Keeper
- Handy 2 peice Construction
Line Weight: PE 2-4
Construction: 2 piece
Guides: 8 + Tip
Suited Reels: Spin
Fishing Style: Stick bait, live bait dead bait.
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.