The Daiwa Blue Backer 6'6" PE1-3 Light Jig Spin Rod is a premium light jig rod, this rod is packed with features, fitted with high quality components and performance rod blank.
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X-45 Bias Wrap Blank Technology: Blue Backer blank performance is further enhanced courtesy of X45 and Bias Wrap Construction blank technologies Daiwa’s premier blank technologies, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction, work seamlessly together to improve rod performance, and eliminate blank twist and distortion to increase rod strength, function, and sensitivity. By eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction allows a lighter a small diameter blank to be made, and lighter more dynamic rod to be created.
- Fuji Single Foot Guides: Fuji O Concept guides delivers a leap forward in design and function with their deep pressed construction featuring a multi point connection between insert and frame to provide unmatched strength and protection. Offering 360-degree protection from bumps, hits, and damages, Fuji O Concept guides reduce guide draw, twist, and weight, for a more responsive, performance driven rod.
- Ultra Tough Tapered EVA fore grip.
- Light weight graphite up locking reel seat
- Split rear grip with EVA butt cap.
Model: BBLJ 662MHS
Length: 1.98m, 6'6"
Closed Length: 149cm
Type: Micro jig
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Line Weight: PE 1 - 3 (10-30lb)
Jig Weight: Max 180g
Reel Style: Spin
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.