The Daiwa Crosscast 6000 and Laguna X 15'0" rod make a great surf combo, the 15' rod is excellent for rough weather giving youreach over taller waves.
Daiwa Crosscast 6000 Longcast Surf Reel
- Machine aluminium long cast spool
- DigiGear II: Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embedded in our HardBodyZ aluminium body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- TwistBuster II: Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its
- Air Rotor: Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.Under the same strain, a conventional rotor is much more distorted than a Air Rotor, since here the strain is scattered over the whole rotor and not not concentrated to one point.
- Infinite anti-reverse
Model: Crosscast 6000
Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
Retrieve: 82cm retrieve per turn of the handle
lb/m: 20/270, 25/210
kg/m: 10/250, 12/200, 16/170
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa Laguna X 15'0 10-15kg 3 Piece Surf Rod
- Braiding X: Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
- Graphite Reel Seats: The customized graphite reel seats feature custom manufactured alloy componentry to compliment this practical reel seat. For ultimate comfort and sensitivity Laguna X uses high quality EVA grips.
- EVA Grips
- Aluminum Oxide guides: Complimenting this great design is high quality stainless aluminium oxide guides that deliver superb tangle free casting performance and dissipate heat efficiently eliminating line wear.
Construction: 3 piece
Length: 457cm, 15'0"
Cast Weight: 90-180gm
Line Rating: 10-15kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.