The Daiwa Crosscast 6000 & Sensor Sandstorm 13'0 Surf Combo is great value for surf casting, the rod has a great action that can be loaded up to get a great cast, while the reel features a long cast spool to aid in getting that extra cast distance needed to get to the fish.
Daiwa Crosscast 6000 Longcast Surf Reel
- Machine aluminium long cast spool
- DigiGear II: Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embedded in our HardBodyZ aluminium body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- TwistBuster II: Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its
- Air Rotor: Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.Under the same strain, a conventional rotor is much more distorted than a Air Rotor, since here the strain is scattered over the whole rotor and not not concentrated to one point.
- Infinite anti-reverse
Model: Crosscast 6000
Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
Retrieve: 82cm retrieve per turn of the handle
lb/m: 20/270, 25/210
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm 13'0" 2 Piece Surf Rod
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology: In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibres DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fibre) rods are made of a carbon fibre compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- V-JOINT® CONNECTION: Special spigot joint - the spigot and the blank around the spigot are made of a special, exclusively for DAIWA made BIAS carbon fibre material.The carbon fibres follow a 45-degree angle, resulting in a smaller carbon fibre demand. The consequence is a slimmer joint and a perfect bending curve.
- Fuji O Ring Guides: Quality Fuji guides suitable for use with braided or nylon lines
- Fuji Graphite reel seat with black reinforcing hoods
- X Wrap shrink wrap butt grip
- Eva Butt Cap
- Textured grip on tip section to aid with pulling the rod sections apart
- X Tube blank protection prevents scratching and wear
Guides: 7 + 1 Tip
Cast Weight: 60-180g
Construction: 3 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 10-20kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.