The Daiwa Emcast Plus 5000 Surf Reel is an excellent companion for surf casting, it features a shallow spool design ideal for surf casting.
- Lightweight composite body, side cover and rotor
- Shallow spool ideal for long distance casting
- Twistbuster II - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- ABS - The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
- Infinite anti-reverse
- 11 Bearing system
- One touch folding handle with oversize, soft touch power handle knob
Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
Retrieve per handle turn: 99.1cm, 39in
Bearings: 10BB + 1RB
Weight: 661g, 23.3oz
Max Drag: 15kg
- lb/yds: 14/410, 17/310, 20/240
- mm/m: 0.35/370, 0.40/280, 0.45/220
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.