Daiwa Exceler LT2500D Spin Reel
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail – featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster – featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 75cm (29.6inch)
- lbs/yds: 8/240, 10/210, 12/160
- mm/m: 0.23/220, 0.25/190, 0.28/150
- mm/m: 0.13/360, 0.18/230, 0.16/300
Max Drag: 10kg, 22lb
Weight: 205g, 7.2oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa Laguna 7'0" 3-5kg Spin Rod
- Braiding X: Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
- Graphite Reel Seats: The customized graphite reel seats feature custom manufactured alloy componentry to compliment this practical reel seat. For ultimate comfort and sensitivity Laguna X uses high quality EVA grips.
- EVA Grips
- Aluminium Oxide guides: Complimenting this great design is high quality stainless aluminium oxide guides that deliver superb tangle free casting performance and dissipate heat efficiently eliminating line wear.
Construction: 2 piece
Cast Weight: 4-12gm
Line Rating: 3-5kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.