Looking for a great value light soft bait rod or trout casting rod? the Daiwa Exceler LT2500D & Team Daiwa Hyper 7'0" 2-4kg Spin Combo combines light weight reel technology with light weight rod technology. The Exceler LT Series of Daiwa reels features light weight
Daiwa Exceler LT2500D Spin Reel
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail – featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
Twistbuster – featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 75cm (29.6inch)
- lbs/yds: 8/240, 10/210, 12/160
- mm/m: 0.23/220, 0.25/190, 0.28/150
- mm/m: 0.13/360, 0.18/230, 0.16/300
Max Drag: 10kg, 22lb
Weight: 205g, 7.2oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa Team Daiwa Hyper 7'0" 2-4kg 2-10g 2 pc Rod
- Nanoplus - Nanoalloy technology is an innovative microstructure control technology developed by Toray that can bring about dramatic improvement in charatacteristics compared to existing materials by minutely dispersing multipule polymers on a nano metric scale. The technology enables high performance and functionality in polymer which which could not be achieved with conventional alloys. Daiwa use Nanoalloy technology material with Daiwa original design technique and manufacturing method on each product to produce a more rigid and lighter rod bank.
- X45® Carbon Fibre - Special carbon fiber material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibers are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibers. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology - In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibers DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fiber) rods are made of a carbon fiber compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- Fuji Guides - Fuji Exclusive frame with improved Hard "O" Rings. Singles foot guides keep the overall rod weight to a minimum while maximising bite detection through the blank.
- Daiwa Reel Seat - Super light weight and ergonomic reel seat with down locking reel hood
- EVA Grips - Easy to grip and comfortable to fish with, the grips are tapered for comfort and ease of handling.
- Hook Keeper - Fuji folding hook keeper allows the hook keeper to be tucked away when knot in use. The hook keeper is situated just above the fore grip.
- Daiwa Butt Cap - A Daiwa butt cap finished the blank up.
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Construction: 2 Piece
Line Weight: 2-4kg
Recommended Cast Weight: 2-10g
Guides: 7 + Tip
Reel Style: Small Spin
Fishing Style: Ultra Light Soft bait or Trout Spin
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.