The Daiwa Exceler LT3000D-C Reel is one of the latest generation of reels based on the LT or Light Tough. This makes them lighter, stronger and more compact than ever before. These are a great value light weight soft bait reel.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail – featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster – featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
Model: LT3000D - C
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 80cm (31.6inch)
-lbs/yds: 10/280, 12/220, 16/160
-mm/m: 0.25/260, 0.28/200, 0.33/150
-mm/m: 0.16/430, 0.18/300, 0.20/230
Max Drag: 10kg, 22lb
Weight: 215g, 7.6oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.