The Daiwa Exceler LT6000D Spin Reel is one of the latest generation of reels based on the LT or Light Tough. This makes them lighter, stronger and more compact than ever before. This reel is an excelent soft bait reel or light boat reel, the reel is ideally suit for use with braided lines.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail – featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance
- Twistbuster – featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
Line retrieve: 92cm (36.2inch)
-lbs/yds: 14/340, 20/270
-mm/m: 0.30/310m, 0.37/250m
-mm/m: 0.22/420mm, 0.28/220m
Max Drag: 12kg, 26.4lb
Weight: 320g, 8.5oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.