Compact and packed with features the Daiwa Freams LTD 3000 Spin Reel is the perfect reel for light tackle, spinning and soft baiting. It feature magseal, digigear, airbail, Zaion air rotor and Twistbuster, these features combined make this reel a dream to fish with.
Steeped in a culture of technical innovation, 2015 sees Daiwa release one of its most value-packed light spin reels with Magseal Technology and the new, intelligent Automatic Tournament Drag (ATD).
Already jam-packed with Daiwa’s latest technologies, combined with stylish looks and a contemporary design, the Freams LTD delivers on price and delivers on performance to be one of the standout reels in the Daiwa range.
The Freams’ LTD utilisation of Daiwa’s design innovations doesn’t end there with the game changing Air Rotor providing enhanced looks, design and performance. Air Rotor is as light as air and as strong as steel, and delivers balance, weightlessness and strength like never seen before for ultimate reel balance and performance. Cutting edge design and performance are all part of the package with the all-new Daiwa Freams. By combining ATD and Magseal with other design features like Digigear, ABS Spool, Airbail, Twistbuster and the game changing Zaion Air Rotor we’ve delivered a great valued reel with enhanced looks, design and performance.
- Magseal: Magseal debuted in the 2010 Certate, cementing it as the world’s most advanced spinning reel. This technology subsequently flowed on into Saltiga, Caldia and the previous model of Exist and continues to be rolled out into the full spectrum of reels across the Daiwa Range. Given the popularity of saltwater fishing, sealing a reel is a major design goal. No leakage means no corrosion, longer life and better performance.
If saltwater penetrates a reel and dries, it crystallizes, and then erodes gears and bearings. In the past waterproof gaskets and “o rings’ prevented water intrusion, but they have the disadvantage of, producing friction and thus winding inertia. In order to increase the durability of the reel, Daiwa has made waterproofing the reel structure an absolute priority. Through years of research and development, Daiwa found the solution – a membrane of magnetic oil, which shuts out saltwater. By using magnetized oil in conjunction with magnets, the oil attaches itself to the metal surfaces to form a seal. Being magnetized this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust or water intrusion, eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy.
- Automatic Tournament Drag: ATD or Automatic Tournament Drag is a new introduction into Daiwa spinning reels. A major drawback with many drag systems is that they are not smooth at the beginning of the drag. ATD rectifies this issue. ATD works like this, at the beginning of a strike the drag starts smoothly, then increases to its pre-set drag rating in a fraction of a second, thus eliminating line breakage at the strike.
- Digigear: Digigear gear technology ensures ultimate gear precision, smoothness and integrity. The digitally engineered gear design imparts a perfect mesh between ultra-tough alloy drive gears and marine bronze pinion gears, for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- Super metal body
- ABS spool: The ABS spool on the Freams LTD provides trouble free casting. The reverse taper of the spool enables greater line control and increased casting distance while minimising unwanted line loops and tangles to ensure optimum casting and line management performance.
- Air rotor: Lighter, stronger and more balanced and sensitive than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ features a Zaion made, precision engineered arch that provides exceptional line roller support and disperses pressure to the lower section of the rotor to reduce stressing and flexing. The hollowed out construction enhances reel sensitivity and the transmission of vibration, whilst reducing weight, the latter of which improves rotational balance. Its lower centre of gravity and precise centre of axis allows the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster II and Air Bail: Twist Buster and Air Bail also work seamlessly together to manage and feed line unencumbered and untangled onto the spool, resulting in increased line pick-up and maximum casting distance.
Model: Freams LTD 3000
Gear Ratio: 4.7:1 (86cm)
Bearings: 4 + 1
PE/m: 1.2/350m, 1.3/300m
Handle Side: Interchangable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.