Daiwa Laguna 2500-5BI Spin Reel
- New body design
- Five ball bearings and one roller bearing
- Infinite Anti Reverse
- Micro-click front drag adjustment
- Standard folding handle
- Digigear - Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embeded in our HardBodyZ aluminum body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Twist Buster - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Advanced Locomotive Levelwind for even line winding
- ABS - The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
Model: Laguna 2500-5BI
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Retrieve per handle turn: 80cm, 31.6in
Weight: 285g, 10.1oz
Ball Bearings: 5
Max Drag: 4kgs, 8.8lb
- lbs/yds: 6/210, 8/170, 10/140
- mm/m: 0.25/190, 0.28/155m, 0..30/130
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa RZ 7'0" 6-9kg 10-28g 2 Piece Soft Bait Rod
- Light weight graphite construction
- Responsive and durable blanks
- All titanium oxide ring guides
- Stainless steel guide frames
- Stainless steel hooded reel seat
- EVA Foam front and rear grips
- Over Bound Guides
- Handy 2 piece Construction
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Line Weight: 6-9kg
Lure Weight: 10-28g
Construction: 2 piece
Guides: 6 + Tip
Suited Reels: Spinning
Fishing Style: Soft baiting, light lures
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.