The Daiwa Laguna 5000 & Laguna X 13'0" Surf Combo is great value, the rod features quality guides, on a composite blank with EVA grips, while the reel features smooth gearing, instant anti reverse and twist buster line lay. The combo is an affordable set bor beginner and intermediate level fisho's.
Daiwa Laguna 5000-5BI Spin Reel
- New body design
- Five ball bearings and one roller bearing
- Infinite Anti Reverse
- Micro-click front drag adjustment
- Standard folding handle
- Digigear - Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embeded in our HardBodyZ aluminum body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Twist Buster - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Advanced Locomotive Levelwind for even line winding
- ABS - The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
Model: Laguna 5000-5BI
Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
Retrieve per handle turn: 99cm, 39in
Weight: 640g, 22.6oz
Ball Bearings: 5
Max Drag: 8kg, 17.6lb
- lbs/yds: 14/410, 17/280, 20/240
- mm/m: 0.35/370, 0.40/280m, 0.45/220
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa Laguna X 13'0 10-15kg 3 Piece Surf Rod
- Braiding X: Braiding X brings high-end technology and performance to rods that are designed for beginners and occasional anglers. While looking modern and stylish, it provides extra power and strength to the lower section of the rod for extra fighting and casting power.
- Graphite Reel Seats: The customized graphite reel seats feature custom manufactured alloy componentry to compliment this practical reel seat. For ultimate comfort and sensitivity Laguna X uses high quality EVA grips.
- EVA Grips
- Aluminium Oxide guides: Complimenting this great design is high quality stainless aluminium oxide guides that deliver superb tangle free casting performance and dissipate heat efficiently eliminating line wear.
Construction: 3 piece
Length: 395cm, 13'0"
Cast Weight: 90-180gm
Line Rating: 10-15kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.