Daiwa Laguna 5000-5BI Spin Reel
- New body design
- Five ball bearings and one roller bearing
- Infinite Anti Reverse
- Micro-click front drag adjustment
- Standard folding handle
- Digigear - Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embeded in our HardBodyZ aluminum body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Twist Buster - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Advanced Locomotive Levelwind for even line winding
- ABS - The super system, that allows long casts and prevents line twist reliably. The running of the line from the spool usually occurs in different big loops depending on the reel's type. The best approach for preventing twist of the line is the generation of large windings. DAIWA reels with ABS have spools, which are constructed in such way that they have a spool guide of very large diameter which is getting bigger towards to the spool's top. Thus there won't emerge any "cones" during winding this spool. Like this the line unwinds in big loops and very evenly from the spool and thus prevents the twisting of the line. Thanks to this system also longer casts are possible.
Model: Laguna 5000-5BI
Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
Retrieve per handle turn: 99cm, 39in
Weight: 640g, 22.6oz
Ball Bearings: 5
Max Drag: 8ks, 17.6lb
- lbs/yds: 14/410, 17/280, 20/240
- mm/m: 0.35/370, 0.40/280m, 0.45/220
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 9'6" PE2-5 50-120g 2pc Shoregame Rod
- Integrating many of Daiwa most advanced and strength focused technologies the Saltist legend starts with its carbon fibre composite blank, an advanced design and constructed blank that combines strength, power, and sensitivity to deliver unrivalled performance and stunning value.
- Light in the hand, powerful under load, and unforgiving in battle the Saltist blank looks as good as it performs, and performs as good as the famous name would suggest.
- The Saltist’s performance blank it equally matched by quality, performance driven components.
- TItanium oxide Guides
- Graphite reel seats delivering strength, refinement, and the quality and reliability.
- Ultra tough EVA grips provide ultimate comfort and control in the hand
- Graphite weave butt section delivers maximum power to once again stand the Saltist rod series out from the crown when it comes to performance and power.
Length: 9'6", 2.90m
Line Weight: PE 2 - 5
Cast Weight: 50 - 120g
Construction: 2 Piece
Guides: 8 + tip
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
North Island - $5.90
South Island - $9.90
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick up from 7 Somerset Street, Frankton, Hamilton
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.