The new Daiwa Legalis LT 4000 Reel now features the LT or Light Tough technology making them tougher, lighter and with reduced reel dimensions. This reel is supurbly light weight making it ideal for a long days lures casting.
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Air Bail: The smooth bale shape of Daiwa's Airbail dramatically reduces the chance of the line no returning to the bail roller. Furthermore, by developing a hollow bail wire, the wire had a significant increase in strength for the same weight.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- Machined cut aluminium handle
- Air Aluminium Spool
- Tough digigear digital gear design
Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
Line retrieve: 82cm (32.5inch)
- lbs/yds: 20/160
- mm/m: 0.37/150
- mm/m: 0.20/300
Max Drag: 12kg, 26.4lb
Weight: 240g, 8.5oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.