The Daiwa Legalis LT3000 & Daiwa Blue Backer 6'6" Slow Jig Combo, is perfect for fishing kabura and inchiku jigs, it features a light weight reel and responsive 2 piece rod.
Daiwa Legalis LT3000D-C
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Air Bail: The smooth bale shape of Daiwa's Airbail dramatically reduces the chance of the line no returning to the bail roller. Furthermore, by developing a hollow bail wire, the wire had a significant increase in strength for the same weight.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- Machined cut aluminium handle
- Air Aluminium Spool
- Tough digigear digital gear design
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 80cm (31.6inch)
-lbs/yds: 10/260, 12/280, 16/160
-mm/m: 0.16/430, 0.28/220 0.33/150
-mm/m: 0.16/430, 0.18/300, 0.20/230
Max Drag: 10kg, 22lb
Weight: 215g, 7.6oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa Blue Backer 6'6 PE 0.8-1.2 Slow Jig Rod
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X-45 Bias Wrap Blank Technology: Blue Backer blank performance is further enhanced courtesy of X45 and Bias Wrap Construction blank technologies Daiwa’s premier blank technologies, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction, work seamlessly together to improve rod performance, and eliminate blank twist and distortion to increase rod strength, function, and sensitivity. By eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction allows a lighter a small diameter blank to be made, and lighter more dynamic rod to be created.
- Fuji Single Foot Guides: Fuji O Concept guides delivers a leap forward in design and function with their deep pressed construction featuring a multi point connection between insert and frame to provide unmatched strength and protection. Offering 360-degree protection from bumps, hits, and damages, Fuji O Concept guides reduce guide draw, twist, and weight, for a more responsive, performance driven rod.
- Ultra Tough Tapered EVA fore grip.
- Light weight graphite up locking reel seat
- Split rear grip with EVA butt cap.
Model: BBLJ 662MS
Length: 1.98m, 6'6"
Closed Length: 149cm
Type: Micro jig
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Line Weight: PE 0.8 - 1.2 (8-12lb)
Jig Weight: Max 120g
Reel Style: Spin
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.