Daiwa Saltist 20H Reel
- Machined aluminium frame : Continuing on from the famed Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag, the new Saltist Star Drag is based on the same bulletproof body but die-cast instead of forged.
- Anodized frame for maximum corrosion resistance: Constructed of aluminium and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, the new Saltist Star Drag is designed to handle whatever treatment the corrosive marine environment has to throw at it.
- Digigear: The Saltist Star Drag’s internals are equally made to last and perform thanks to Daiwa’s famous Digigear gear technology. Digigear features a digitized, high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from a new-age alloy, Digigear is ultra strong, corrosion resistant, and lighter than any gear that Daiwa have developed before. This reduction in weight allows larger gears to be used, in-turn achieving greater gear and reel durability and providing superior gear performance, strength and precision.
- Centrifugal braking system
- Ultra smooth freespool
- Large neoprene handle knob
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 4 + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 100cm, 39.5"
(lbs/yds): 12/400, 14/350, 20/210
(m/mm): 0.32/370, 0.35/320, 0.45/190
- Braid (J Braid)
(lbs/yds): 30/440, 40/330, 50/260
Max Drag: 8kg, 17.6lb
Daiwa VIP 270 7'0 12-30lb Overhead Boat Rod
- Fuji guides suitable for braided lines or Nylon
- Powerlift triangular EVA foam Fore grip
- Fuji DPS Reel Seat
- EVA Foam Rear Grip
- Underbound and overbound
- Heavy walled E glass blanks
- Alloy Gimbal Knock
Model: VIP 270
Guides: 8 +1 Tip
Length: 7", 2.14m
Recommended Line class: 12-30lb
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.