The Daiwa Saltist 20H Reel is a fantastic little reel, perfect for fishing braided lines on a slow jig set or for stray lining, the reel features a full metal body, robust gears and a decent size handle. Combing Daiwa’s latest designs with the integrity and strength that has made the Saltist name famous the new Saltist SD (Star Drag) delivers on all levels. Loaded with many of Daiwa newest and most advanced design technologies this is a reel that’s rock solid in strength yet light enough to use all day and is designed to perfectly balance with your chosen rod for unmatched in-hand comfort and performance. Featuring stainless steel ball bearings for maximum corrosion resistance, and a centrifugal braking system for effortless, user friendly casting adjustment and control, the Saltist Star Drag’s casting performance is stunning to say the least with its true freespool feature allowing long effortless casts regardless of the conditions or the angler.
- Machined aluminium frame : Continuing on from the famed Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag, the new Saltist Star Drag is based on the same bulletproof body but die-cast instead of forged.
- Anodized frame for maximum corrosion resistance: Constructed of aluminium and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, the new Saltist Star Drag is designed to handle whatever treatment the corrosive marine environment has to throw at it.
- Digigear: The Saltist Star Drag’s internals are equally made to last and perform thanks to Daiwa’s famous Digigear gear technology. Digigear features a digitized, high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from a new-age alloy, Digigear is ultra strong, corrosion resistant, and lighter than any gear that Daiwa have developed before. This reduction in weight allows larger gears to be used, in-turn achieving greater gear and reel durability and providing superior gear performance, strength and precision.
- Centrifugal braking system
- Ultra smooth freespool
- Large neoprene handle knob
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 4 + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 100cm, 39.5"
(lbs/yds): 12/400, 14/350, 20/210
(m/mm): 0.32/370, 0.35/320, 0.45/190
- Braid (J Braid)
(lbs/yds): 30/440, 40/330, 50/260
Max Drag: 8kg, 17.6lb
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.