The Daiwa Saltist 35H & Saltist SJ 5'6" Jig rod make a great jig combo. This combo is capable of targeting kingfish with jigs or live baits. The Combo is ideal for 50lb or 80lb line
Daiwa Saltist 35H Reel
- Machined aluminium frame : Continuing on from the famed Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag, the new Saltist Star Drag is based on the same bulletproof body but die-cast instead of forged.
- Anodized frame for maximum corrosion resistance: Constructed of aluminium and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, the new Saltist Star Drag is designed to handle whatever treatment the corrosive marine environment has to throw at it.
- Digigear: The Saltist Star Drag’s internals are equally made to last and perform thanks to Daiwa’s famous Digigear gear technology. Digigear features a digitized, high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from a new-age alloy, Digigear is ultra strong, corrosion resistant, and lighter than any gear that Daiwa have developed before. This reduction in weight allows larger gears to be used, in-turn achieving greater gear and reel durability and providing superior gear performance, strength and precision.
- Centrifugal braking system
- Ultra smooth freespool
- Large neoprene handle knob
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 4 + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 120cm, 47.4"
(lbs/yds): 20/300, 25/240, 30/200
(m/mm): 0.45/275, 0.50/220, 0.55/180
- Braid (J Braid)
(lbs/yds): 50/390, 65/330, 80/230
Max Drag: 10kg
Weight: 570g, 20.1oz
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 5'6 24-37kg 150-300g OH Jig Rod
- Composite Blanks: By using a graphite/fibreglass construction with uni-directional wrapping, we have created a process enhancing the design to create a blank that is incredibly resilient, and has immense backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish.
- Titanium Oxide Guides: Quality guides suitable for braided and nylon fishing lines.
- Graphite Reel Seats with stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- EVA grips
- Rubber Gimbal knock.
Model: SJ 56-50/80B
Length: 5'6", 167cm
Guides: 7 + Tip
Jig Weight: 150-300g
Construction: 1 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 24-37kg, 50-80lb
Suited Reels: Daiwa Saltist
Fishing Style: Jigging, LIve Baiting
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.