The reel is constructed with a 1 piece full metal frame, this construction, when under load under load reduces the flex of the body of the reel, keeping the gears and bearings in alignment at all times and maximising load distribution over the components. Daiwa use CRBB corrosion resistant shielded bearing to maximise the life of the bearings. Daiwa also complement these features with oversized carbon drag washers, allowing this reel to produce a massive 15kg max drag, allowing you to put the hurt on big fish when needed
- Aluminium one-piece frame and side plate
- CRBB® Ball Bearings: Shielded for extra protection. Unlike ordinary "corrosion resistant" bearings with un unprotected open race, DAIWA's CRBB ball bearings are shielded to seal out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives for even longer life. CRBB ball bearings feature an 12 times higher corrosion resistance than usual ball bearings. 5 Bearing System (4CRBB + 1 RB)
- Protective anodized finish
- Ultimate tournament carbon drag (UTD): The DAIWA Ultimate Tournament Drag System includes impregnated drag discs, which are about 30 times more durable than normal discs. The effective drag power is considerably increased compared to normal drag systems.An additional advantage is the reduced start-up resistance - the drag starts working, when the adjusted drag power is reached and drags smoothly and steadily.
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Machined aluminium spool
- Centrifugal anti-backlash control
- Spool click selector
Bearings: 4CRBB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Line retrieve: 48", 121cm
-lbs/yds: 20/300, 25/240, 30/200
-lbs/yds: 40/600, 50/360
Max Drag: 15.4kg
Weight: 21.1oz, 600g
Handle Side: Right handed
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.