The Daiwa Saltist SD 40H & Saltist Bluewater SJ 5'6" Jig Combo make a great combo for chasing kingfish with jigs, or live baiting. The Daiwa Saltist SD 40 reel is an easy to use star drag reel, while the rod is basic and affodable with an excellent jigging action.
Daiwa Saltist SD 40H Reel
- Machined aluminium frame : Continuing on from the famed Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag, the new Saltist Star Drag is based on the same bulletproof body but die-cast instead of forged.
- Anodized frame for maximum corrosion resistance: Constructed of aluminium and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, the new Saltist Star Drag is designed to handle whatever treatment the corrosive marine environment has to throw at it.
- Digigear: The Saltist Star Drag’s internals are equally made to last and perform thanks to Daiwa’s famous Digigear gear technology. Digigear features a digitized, high precision cutting technique that achieves perfect gear meshing and ultra smooth performance. Made from a new-age alloy, Digigear is ultra strong, corrosion resistant, and lighter than any gear that Daiwa have developed before. This reduction in weight allows larger gears to be used, in-turn achieving greater gear and reel durability and providing superior gear performance, strength and precision.
- Centrifugal braking system
- Ultra smooth freespool
- Large neoprene handle knob
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 4 + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 119cm, 47.1"
(lbs/yds): 25/400, 30/270, 40/240
(m/mm): 0.50/365, 0.55/245, 0.65/220
- Braid (J Braid)
(lbs/yds): 50/620, 65/480, 80/350
Max Drag: 10kg
Weight: 585g, 20.6oz
Handle Side: Right
Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 5'6 24-37kg 150-300g OH Jig Rod
- Composite Blanks: By using a graphite/fibreglass construction with uni-directional wrapping, we have created a process enhancing the design to create a blank that is incredibly resilient, and has immense backbone and lifting power to control and lead strong fish.
- Titanium Oxide Guides: Quality guides suitable for braided and nylon fishing lines.
- Graphite Reel Seats with stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- EVA grips
- Rubber Gimbal knock.
Model: SJ 56-50/80B
Length: 5'6", 167cm
Guides: 7 + Tip
Jig Weight: 150-300g
Construction: 1 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 24-37kg, 50-80lb
Suited Reels: Daiwa Saltist
Fishing Style: Jigging, LIve Baiting
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.