Daiwa Sensor Surf 13'0" 2 Piece Surf Rod is light weight making is easy to cast and features quality fuji components and Daiwa best rod building technology. The rod is light weight allowing best cast distance to be achieved easier than heavier classic glass rods.
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X-45 Bias Wrap Blank Technology: Blue Backer blank performance is further enhanced courtesy of X45 and Bias Wrap Construction blank technologies Daiwa’s premier blank technologies, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction, work seamlessly together to improve rod performance, and eliminate blank twist and distortion to increase rod strength, function, and sensitivity. By eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction allows a lighter a small diameter blank to be made, and lighter more dynamic rod to be created.
- Fuji Alconite K guides, excellent quality guides with Fuji's Tangle free technology
- Fuji Graphite reel seat with stainless steel reinforcing hoods.
- Ultra rough EVA grips
- Shrink wrap EVA butt section
- Textured ferrule grip for easy assembly/disassembly
Construction: 2 piece
Length: 396cm, 13'0"
Action: Extra Heavy
Line Weight: 10-20kg
Cast Weight: 90-180g
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.