The Daiwa Shorecast 6000 Surf Reel has a surprising amount of technology for the price of the reel. The Shorecast's twist buster and air rotor feature aid with casting.
- Air Rotor: Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.Under the same strain, a conventional rotor is much more distorted than a Air Rotor, since here the strain is scattered over the whole rotor and not not concentrated to one point.
- TwistBuster II: Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- DigiGear II: Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embedded in our HardBodyZ aluminium body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Machined Aluminium Longcast Spool
- Infinite Anti Reverse
Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
Max Drag: 15kg, 33lb
Ball Bearings: 1
- lb/yds: 14/580, 17/440, 20/350
- mm/m: 0.35/530, 0.40/400, 0.45/320
Handle Side: Interchangeable
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.