The Daiwa Sweepfire 2500 & RZ 7'0" 6-9kg Rod make a great entry level soft bait combo. the combo includes a basic reel and light weight rod.
Daiwa Sweepfire 2500 -2B Spin Reel
- Digi-gear - Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embeded in our HardBodyZ aluminum body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Twist Buster - Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- ABS - Advance Ballistic System
- Advance locomotive level wind
- Drag Knob with Click
- Smooth, 2 ball bearing drive
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Retreive per handle turn: 80cm, 31.6in
- lbs/yds: 6/210, 8/170, 10/130
- mm/m: 0.25/190, 0.28/155, 0.30/130
Max Drag: 4kg, 8.8lb
Weight: 260g, 9.2oz
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa RZ 7'0" 2Piece 6-9kg Rod
- Light weight graphite constructiom
- Responsive and durable blanks
- All titanium oxide ring guides
- Stainless steel guide frames
- Stainless steel hooded reel seat
- EVA Foam front and rear grips
- Over Bound Guides
- Handy 2 peice Construction
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Line Weight: 6-9kg
Lure Weight: 10-28g
Construction: 2 piece
Guides: 6 + Tip
Suited Reels: Spinning
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.